Welcome to our website. This legal notice contains the terms and conditions governing use and access to our website as well as the responsibilities deriving from the use of its content.
It will be understood that access or mere use of the website by the user implies the user’s acceptance of all conditions that has published at any given time when the user accesses the website.
In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico de España (Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services of Spain), we inform that:
Who we are. Website ownership
- Party Responsible: María Soledad Bernal Montero (DNI 53103431L)
- Address: Hernán Cortés, 10, 10291 La Aldea del Obispo (Cáceres) (ES)
- Email: casarural[@]eltenado.com
- Activity:Rural Tourism Accommodation. License CR-CC-144.
All contents, texts, pictures and source codes belong to El Tenado Casa Rural from which the exploitation rights have been adquired, and are protected by the industrial and intellectual property rights.
Personal data protection
By making this website available to the user, we seek to offer high quality content, using utmost diligence with the technical resources utilized. However, we cannot be held responsible for the presence of viruses or other elements which may in any way damage the user’s computer syst.
The user is prohibited from taking any action on our site which may excessively overload the operation of our computer systems, as well as introducing viruses, installing robots or software that may alter the normal operation of our website or cause damage to our computer systems.
The user is fully aware of the fact that simply browsing this website and using its services implies the acceptance of present general conditions of use.
We inform you that this website can facilitate access to other web pages through links. The purpose of these links is only to facilitate the search of the resources that may interest you through the Internet. However, these pages do not belong to this web and, although we review their legal content on the day of the publication of the link on the website, we are not responsible for the content of the same or the operation of the page linked or of the possible damages that may derive from the access or use of it.
The user who uses these links should consult the legal conditions set out in the landing pages.
This website authorizes the establishment of links between other websites and yours, provided that the following conditions are met:
- The link is not allowed from a website that includes illegal, immoral or in violation of public order.
- You may create links to this Website from others for personal, non-commercial use, provided that the copyright notice or ownership of the linked content is maintained. For this you must quote the URL of this Website or the name of the author.
- Modification of the content of this Website in any way, or the reproduction, presentation or distribution or any other use of it for commercial purposes is not allowed.
- The use of the profile on this Website is not allowed for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without economic purpose.
Rules of use in social networks
The use of this website profile on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest and other social network platforms for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without economic purpose is not allowed. Appointments or the reproduction of small fragments are allowed as long as the source and the name of the owner are indicated.
- Host, store, disclose, publish, distribute or share any content that may be considered as a violation of the fundamental rights to honor, image and personal and family privacy of third parties, data protection and, especially, of minors old.
- Hosting, storing, disclosing, publishing, distributing or sharing any content that violates the secrecy of communications, the infringement of industrial and intellectual property rights or the regulatory rules for the protection of personal data.
- Hosting, storing, disclosing, publishing, distributing or sharing any material or information that is illegal, racist, obscene, pornographic, abusive, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent or in any way contrary to morals or public order.
- Use the service to insult, defame, intimidate, violate one’s image or harass other users and / or third parties.
- Introduce computer viruses, defective files, or host, store, distribute or share any other material or computer program that may cause damage or alterations to the contents, programs or systems of this website.
- Use this website in different social networks for sending advertising or commercial communications, for the issuance of messages for advertising purposes or for the collection of data for the same purpose.
- Use this website in different social networks to send unsolicited mass and / or repetitive emails to a plurality of people, or send email addresses of third parties without their consent.
- Impersonate the personality of a third party for any purpose.
Modifications and updates
This website reserves the right to carry out without prior notice any changes it deems appropriate, may change, delete or add both the content and services provided and the way in which they are presented or located on this website.
Applicable legislation and jurisdictional competence
All aspects regarding our website are exclusively ruled by Spanish laws. In the event of any discrepancy or controversy beween the parties with regards to the interpretation and content of the present website, all parties shall accept, expressly relinquish to any other jurisdiction, the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Lleida.
Period of validity
The period of validity of these conditions will be the time they remain published on the website.
Last update October 25, 2019